Monday, April 03, 2006
Just a taste


Hello all! Should I give up all the details now or give you bits and pieces here and there to keep you coming back for more?? Hmmm...decisions, decisions. It's like the dating game...does a girl play hard to get when she really might be head over heels in like/love or does she just go ahead and let the guy know she is really interested. It's all a game. Glad I'm out of that. One of the many perks of marriage...no more dating. Well, I guess some still date while they are married, but as for me, I am done! I look around when we are out and see all the games people are playing with one another and just think, "Thank you Lord for getting me out of that mess."

I married when I was 22. He was 25. I am now 27. I work as a pediatric nurse here in Charleston, SC at MUSC. I was a labor and delivery nurse for 2 years before I switched to peds. I love it and can't imagine ever going back to work with adults. My husband is an aspiring business owner in the speed and performance business. Cars are his passion but right now his job as an Electrical Engineering Technician with the defense contractor EMA pays the bills.

We have 2 Great Danes and 5 cats. No, we don't have a huge house (1600 sq. ft) or a huge yard (it's enough). The Danes take over the couches, sleep in our king size bed with us, and only take about 30-60 minutes of moderate exercise to get good and tired. They are our children!!!

There's a small morsel for you. Savor it. I promise to start sprucing the place up a bit and make it more visually exciting. I am still learning! For now, I have to go make myself presentable so I don't scare the little children tonight! Curly hair can look quite frightening when untamed!


3 Comments:

Blogger TMLSB said...

nice first entry. Look forward to reading more. I've got a friend in Ohio whose bio reads fairly similar to you: they have a dane, they love cars, etc.

staci24. blogspot.com (I believe).

TMLSB

Blogger Jim Big Toe said...

It is more like Monopoly. Because trust me you never run out of things to say. Just eventually you realize you’ve been round and round in circles so many times that it is time to finish you last drink and do something else. I don’t know what that means but that’s all I got today. ;)

Blogger Beth said...

lol, well, welcome to the blogging world. Even single, I can't really say I play the 'dating game'

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer