Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Still Clueless
www.cartoonclipart.com

The more I surf different blogs, the more I am dissatisfied with mine. I really want a customized, pretty little blog where I can add cool images and make it fun to look at. Express myself. Use some creative energy! I just don't understand all the terms thrown at me..html, FTP this, and CSS that. WTF???--I DO know what that means! I come, I type, I click on publish and there you go. I do know how to add pics and links though! I am posting at work tonight, so no pics for ya right now. I did add some on the pup's website:
http://www.addisondanes.blogspot.com

I had a busy day. Life never stops does it?? Always something to do. I had a 2 hour competency class to attend after I worked a 12 hour night shift. Ah, competencies. A time when I get to go demonstrate how smart I am and show off the skills I have. If I worked on one unit, I would
only get to do this once. BUT, I work on 8 different units and I get to do it at least twice a year. Oh! and there are always different classes for new machines they are bringing to the hospital, new IV catheters, new gizmos to hold the IV's in place, new tubing, etc. Such fun! It never ends...
So, I showed the ladies this morning that I can assemble a breast pump--heaven forbid I screw that up---and I can tape an umbilical vein IV catheter correctly--actually I didn't even show I could, I just watched. Either way, those competencies are done for a year. Bring on the next one...I can do anything now that I can correctly put together a breast pump!

I got my first "mean" comment today on the pup's blog. The Trollmeister pretty much told me
he wished he hadn't even wasted time on reading the blog. Well, I wish he hadn't either. Sorry to waste your precious time that you obviously value so highly. Told me it was DULL. Eh, whatever. Guess he missed the point of it's creation. I went to his blog and really find much interesting there, either. To each their own I was once told when I started this whole blogging mess. We are all interesting in our own minds.....


1 Comments:

Blogger apositivepessimist said...

yep thats exactly right.

ignore all mean comments. bugger 'em eh.

cheers via blogmad.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer