Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Hi, I'm Chana and I'm a Bloggoholic

I spent all day on myspace today. I know, what a life. Well, I do have an excuse. I worked all night last night and usually sleep for a couple hours when I get home. Well, I wanted to blog and learn how to make it prettier instead of sleep.

My friend, Jen, invited me to her myspace and I said, "What the hell, I'll try it too." Check it out, I found a layout and it's pretty, I added pictures, music, and even a CUSTOMIZED blog!! It's very self explanatory and I like it alot better, except for the posting pics to blogs. They have to have a URL and I just am not there yet. Time to learn Photobucket or something.

Off to search for graphics. I found the above but it is made for myspace and therefore I must copy to computer and it loses it's neon glow effect. Still cute I suppose. One of these days it'll be fun to look back at what a novice I am!


2 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

my space is addicting. it can get embarrassing.

Blogger Kathryn said...

my space is addicting and embarrassing

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer