Tuesday, March 06, 2007
What Blows Your Skirt Up?

Here is my newest renter.."Whatever Blows My Skirt"! I haven't had someone sharing my space in quite some time but it feels right cozy in here! Anyhoo, I love love love the layout and absolutely LOVE the ballsy-ness of her latest post on being a parent.
This post really hit home for me b/c I have decided to forego becoming a parent for reasons she is describing and others. Yeah, I know children are joys and the trade off is worth it (so I hear) but FOR ME it's just not the life I want. To each their own. Besides, 2 Great Danes, 4 cats, and a hubby are enough for me!
I enjoyed helping to raise my brother, I enjoy being a pediatric nurse but I sure do love handing those kids back at the end of my shift or saying, "Oh, Mom..sorry..temper tantrum? Want some Ativan to calm that down?" (Just kidding! but I have been asked many times!)
I hope your stay here really blows your skirt up!


4 Comments:

Blogger Wanda Thacker said...

What if your dogs want to have children?

Blogger Chana said...

Pretty difficult when they are either spayed or neutered. I do love the puppies and kittens though.

Blogger Jenny said...

Just stopped by and checked out the site...awesome layout, I agree. And I think I've found a kindred spirit in the parenting world. Granted she doesn't have 3 like I do, but boy do I identify with some of her daily parenting frustrations! :) thanks for the recommendation.

Blogger Erin said...

How funny! I didn't know till Jenny stopped by my blog that you even rented to me!!!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't come by to say thank you - I never got the stupid BE email - grrrrrrrrrr...

So thank you!! I enjoy your blog :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer