Monday, March 05, 2007
What time of day are you???
I was looking through my BlogExplosion profile. I haven't logged in to that site in forever! Anyway, one question asked "What is one thing you want to do in your lifetime?" My answer: "To be a sunrise in someone's life." I want to be a person that says something or does something to cause happiness and light. I don't want to be the person that stands out in someone's mind as the one who steps on everyone to get what she wants. Too many of that in this world. So much selfishness and attitudes of "It's all about me." I find it sad that being different these days means being nice, generous, and concerned about the welfare of others. I definitely don't want to be a doormat, but I don't want to treat others that way either. So, my question is, "What is one thing you want to do in your lifetime??"

You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer