Thursday, March 29, 2007
And the winners are...
If you are looking for internet love here are some of your choices. I am so glad that I am married.

" My interests include motorsports such as snowmobiling, cars, and mechanics. "


His keywords? Colt 45, Corrections, Vodka


Corrections? Is that like correction facility?








I didn't even bother looking at his description of himself. I couldn't get past the shirt.






What?? This guy is still available?

I can't believe I didn't hold out for him. Especially after he describes himself as "Mysterious." That's it..one word. Now you wanna drop him a line, right?

I really hope his friends did this for a sick, cruel joke.



"Wild guy who enjoys life. I work hard but also play hard. Enjoys dancing the weekend and working out after work. I'm looking for people to party with on the weekends or go to a few games/movies with. Think you can hang?"

Gee, I don't know if I'm up for the challenge. His requirements are pretty extensive.







*sighing and shaking head* Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia! I am sure he is a nice guy. All I know is I saw "adolescent boy" in his description and moved on.





Thanks to LittleFluffyCloud for pointing me in the direction of HotorNot for a bit of a laugh. I don't mean to make fun of people but really what are some of them thinking???

Labels:



11 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Okay, so I'm now seriously depressed!! Is this what's left out there for me to choose from? Jesus!! Guess its a REALLY good thing I'll be tied up with law school for the next 3 years and probably too busy to date anyway. :(

Blogger mikster said...

Now I know why I'm liking this staying single stuff...lol

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I will forward some of these to my Ex. Maybe she can get hooked up LOL.

Blogger Pendullum said...

Ohhh My...
I guess they are trying to stand out...
I think your Great Dane has a better chance at getting a date... Put him in shorts and voila!!!

Blogger Cory said...

Didn't you always want a Chia Boyfriend!?!

Those are pretty bad...

Blogger Webmiztris said...

LOL! I haven't logged in to Hot or Not in years....this made me miss it! That last guy looks like one of those troll dolls with the hair that stands straight up from the 70s... :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If these are the winners, please hide the losers from us.

The thing is, knowing the male ego, I'm sure they all think they are God's gift to women.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you read what the sites tell you, the first thing they say is post a picture of you that is of high quality but also represents you. These people have taken it too literally.
They are showing how stupid they look.
I hate everyone! especially these loosers!
Bruce Out!

Blogger Smalltown RN said...

oh that is toooooo funny...it makes me smile.....I guess I was very lucky....I met my hubby on the internet and he is the best thing that ever happend to me....

Blogger Chana said...

Oh my gosh Webmiztris that is so true! I remember taking those trolls between the palms of my hands and rolling them really fast to get their hair to look like that! Wonder how he did it?

Blogger lfc said...

ha! i love it. glad i inspired you. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer