Friday, March 23, 2007
Someone to keep you up ALL NIGHT...
It was time to fill that void again. But with whom? I was getting lonely and longed for a new roomie.


I checked out the bidders. There were several. Oh choices, choices. As a Libra, sometimes I have a bit of trouble.


Finally, I chose based on the fact that this "20-something, country music lovin', NASCAR watchin', animal savin' girl from the lovely state of Maryland" and I have a few things in common. Awesome! I am 20 something, I have family from Maryland, I have friends that LOVE country music, my husband loves watching NASCAR and I often lose him and one of my girlfriends to the races, and I LOVE animals (um..I have 2 Great Danes and 4 cats and donate to our SPCA and other animal rescuing organizations).


We also shared a moment on Saturday when she was fighting for a prime spot at a Kenny Chesney concert and I was pushing my way through internet traffic to get top real estate at a Godsmack concert.


Welcome! From what I understand you have a nice rack too (click here to preview). Hey! Another thing we have in common! SWEET!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome indeed to your new roomie.

Now, double the rackage. Yay!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer