Thursday, March 08, 2007
I Really Do Like My Job

I saw that a Mr. Disgruntled stopped by my site this morning. Curious to see what he was disgruntled about, I stopped on by for a little look around. Turns out, that he allows all of us to leave a submission about whatever it is in our jobs that really gets to us. There are waiters, school photogs, deli workers, medical office personnel, etc. all letting it fly! Well, I couldn't resist after a night in the Peds ER! I am a nurse that travels to 8 different pediatric units and I have TONS of interesting stories and mostly they are happy and even funny because let's face it, kids react so innocently and spontaneously. They sure do say the darndest things! It's hard to explain what exactly gets to me..you just need to go HERE and get a little taste.
Go on over..read about a typical night in the "emergency" room, surf around, and leave your own submission! I can't wait for the next post!
Oh, a word to the wise, be nice to your waiter..you never know what kind of "extras" will end up in your food and drink.

Labels: , ,



3 Comments:

Blogger mikster said...

Good advice...that being kind to the waiter bit...lol

Blogger Jenny said...

Hilarious!! Oh and I love the new look of both your blogs. See you soon.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great job!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer