Tuesday, April 25, 2006
What time of day are you?
It's actually quite funny to me that I am a sunrise. When I wake up in the morning, I am not quite as bright and cheerful as one might think a sunrise should be. Just ask my mom and husband! Allow me to hatch before you ask me any questions that require more than a grunt for an answer, please!

It is true, I don't like getting up with the sunrise (unless it's my beach house vacation), but I often get to see the sun rise when I am at work and looking out a patient's window. In the children's hospital, our rooms look over the river and the city below. As the sun rises, it kisses the water and causes it to blush, casting a gorgeous orange glow over the buildings and waking up the city. I hope that I am like a sunrise in people's lives, a slow and increasing light and warmth. Nothing sudden or forceful.

I thought this was a really true perception of me. I especially love the last comment! It is so true that I look at life as I have it now and am so grateful for what I have been blessed with! Life is what it should be right now...it is what it is!

Check out this and other quizzes at BlogThings.




You Are Sunrise



You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.

You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.

Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.

All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.



3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm midnight.

Blogger craziequeen said...

I am also sunrise....

Hello Chana, I came over from your landlady, IvoryFrog!

:-)

cq

Blogger Carina said...

Hey, I'm a sunrise too!
Although that description doesn't really fit me....go figure.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer