Monday, May 08, 2006
Girls Gone Wild!

For this story, imagine the picture reads "The difference between girls at Downtown Wild Wings and North Charleston Wild Wings."Dowtown would be on the left. Ok, now..on to the story. I went out to the North Charleston Wild Wings on Thursday night to watch Trickknee play. Not only do they rock, but my friend is in the band and he's hot. Anyway, I'm sitting there with my girlfriends enjoying the music and occasional conversation when we could hear each other over the music and the group of girls behind us hoopin' it up. Picture homegirl in the above right pic in tight, low cut capri jeans with a gold metallic belt, her muffin top hanging out, and a top that says "You're Just Jealous" and her friend in some kind of halter top with saggy boobies and no bra, who kept announcing how "fuck up" she was. I knew it was just a matter of time before they started dancing with their hands over their heads, wiggled their butts, and yelled "Woohoo!" I didn't have to wait long. They even did the girl on girl dancing for us. I was waiting for the "Girls Gone Wild" cameras to swoop in at any minute. They were primed and ready! Oh! but wait! Ladies, there was a show from Mr. Chippendale himself that night! Blonde hair, blue eyes, and all of 5'4" taking it all off just for you! What? You didn't want to see his blinding white skin, man boobs and beer keg belly??
Fast forward to Cinco de Mayo. First off, we started our night with dinner at Sr. Tequila..a lovely little Mexican joint in West Ashley (the in between N. Charleston and dowtown area). Before we left for downtown, I headed to the bathroom and already at 10 pm someone was crying and professing their love for some boy they broke up with months ago. "He's my heart!", I heard. "Well do you want to risk your nursing license on that guy, he steals prescription drugs!" Yeah, this night should be good. Onward to Downtown Wild Wings! I was thinking..ok, downtown..more sophisticated crowd. HA! College crowd and business men! What do you think comes from that mix?? Yep, the phrase "Did you see that?" comes to mind. Where there's alcohol, there will be lower inhibitions. And there she was...about 30 minutes into the show giving a show of her own. Yeah, she was cute, petite, slender, put together well, but she might as well been saying, "I'm fuck up!" She belly danced on stage, used the lead singer's microphone stand and a support column as a stripper pole, danced on the bar (several times), and even did that "bend over and touch your toes" move that Usher and Ludacris are fond of. I felt like I should go give her a dollar or something. Of course, she wasn't the only one. There were the girl on girl dancers, the older lady in the tube top dancing with the guy who thought he had the moves, the girl flapping her arm like a chicken (still trying to figure that one out), and the guy doing the "bend over and touch your toes" move. Ewww...I am sure at one point in my life I was "that girl" that everyone said "Did you see her?" Thank God I am a bit older and wiser and see how ridiculous these girls look. Alcohol makes you do some crazy stuff and in your mind you think you look damn good doing it! Well, I'll tell ya....throwing your hands over your head, wiggling your butt, and yelling "Woohoo!" is not as sexy as your drunk ass thinks! And for all of our sakes, keep your clothes on!


8 Comments:

Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Where has all the decency gone?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WAS that girl in my bar days!!! I think. I can't seem to remember much from those days. I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with those Long Island Iced Teas I used to drink all night. ;-)

Blogger Natalie said...

I'm amazed each time I go to a club or concert at the clothes I see people wearing. I have to stop myself from staring at them. Really... I guess they look different in their mirrors at home than they do in real life.

Blogger Han Fei said...

Yeiw...
Btw, thanks for joining the campaign and i hope that you could start one too!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Haaaa Love the picture

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snap* i shud have seen that! lmao...
well i got drunk most of the time, but hey, i am more tame than them i say...hahaha (clothes on clothes on YEAH)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing how much those drunk girls are thrilled about eating bananas...

Blogger Donna said...

Hey I think we were all those girls at one time. Haha. Isn't it funny though that when you yourself are drinking it feels fine, everyone is fine..but when you are sober and everyone else is drunk it;s like "Oh gosh these people are definitely on crack. Must've been a good time anyways..lots of interesting things seen haha.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer