Thursday, May 11, 2006
Happy Thursday Thirteen!

Thirteen Things that Made me SMILE/LAUGH this week!

1. I got an unexpected night off from work on Sunday. I spent that evening watching my t.v. shows with the hubby, Cole, Atlas, and Chaz (brother/mom's dog).
2.Though Cole was hit by a car, he is ALIVE and WELL and doing awesome. He greeted me with a happy face and a wagging tail this morning when I got home from work. Sweet boy! Walking a little tenderly, but all is well and I think he even learned that the road is not somewhere he should run out into!
3. Watched the Numa Numa Dance over and over last night with the girls at work and we laughed and laughed. If you haven't already seen it...click on it and watch this guy! He is freakin' hilarious!
4. My contest for my renter, Rant Cafe, went well (scroll a bit and click). I had a good many entries and was never more excited to give away credits that I surfed so long to get!
5. I watched the movie "House of Wax" while I was working out and Paris Hilton died in it...speared right through the head. Is that wrong to smile about that??
6. Getting a "Get Well Soon" note for Cole from my cousin. Always makes me smile when someone loves my doggies too.
7. Receiving so many comments on my "Girls Gone Wild" and "Cole vs. Car..Cole Wins" post. I love comments. Thank you to all who showed Cole some love!
8. Anticipating a night out with friends tonight...good friends, sushi, good friends, Trickknee, beer...did I mention good friends?
9. Found out that a friend of mine from high school...also a boy I had a crush on...moved back here with his new fiance. I can't wait to see him again and meet his girl!
10. Looking forward to a night out with friends..yes, another night out....on Friday for a farewell dinner for a co-worker. I love going out with friends! Friends and family rock!
11. Thinking about waking up on Saturday morning at the beach house, looking out the window and seeing beach and ocean in front of me. Walking the dogs on the beach, sitting on the porch all day reading or lying in the sun. Whatever I want to do b/c I'm at the beach and time doesn't exist!
12. Hubby may get a raise! More money..always helpful!
13. The sweet smile of our 13 month bone marrow transplant patient. Even not feeling well, he was just smiling and showing some love!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




28 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like no.5 the best! LOL Thanks for the visit!

Blogger Laci said...

Fabulous list!

Happy Thursday! :)

Blogger MaR said...

I love happy , positive lists! glad Cole is doing well and have fun on friday (fingers crossed for nr. 12!) Happy TT!

Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Sounds like a lot of fun.

My TT is up too.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Cole is doing well and recovering after the accident! Thnx for the update

Mandy

Blogger Bar L. said...

Hey girl, sounds like you have some fun going on!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list- lots of positive things. :) I'm glad Cole is doing well and I hope that continues. :)

I haven't seen house of wax but I think I'd smile at the same part too. :)

Blogger Cheryl said...

Waah! I want a beach house too!

(Yay for Cole!) :-)

Blogger Just Me said...

Your list had me smiling too. Thanks for sharing :)

Have a great TT day
Elle x
http://bellis.blogon.com

Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, you do have a lot to smile about. Your list made me smile too. Glad Cole is alright.My tt is up too.

Blogger Carmen said...

Glad that Cole is well and wagging. :)

My list is up

Blogger Becky said...

ahh I'm glad you had such a good week...Have great fun this weekend.

That scene in House Of Wax made me smile too. My TT is up.

Blogger Unknown said...

#13......wow, that melts my heart!

My T 13 is published

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to see some positive things. Sorry about your dog, glad to hear he is okay. Gosh what a scary thing! Enjoy the beach! I wish I was still there-went in April. My list is up!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great TT
happy thursday

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy thursday, guess you'll love mine too as i loved yours :)

Blogger Pe.tra said...

I wish I could join you tonight...

Sushi is my favorite FOOD!

Have a nice time tonight!!

My TT is up!

^.^

Blogger -tnchick- said...

LOL at 5.
I hope 12 happen
and 13 is sweet.


Happy TT :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

would you like another puppy? my basset hound just rolled in something REALLY dead- 5 minutes after her bath- I think I need a drink. have a great weekend!

Blogger Leesa said...

The Numa Numa cracks me up too! Fun list :)

Blogger Joan said...

There is absolutely nothing like waking up and looking out the window at the ocean - walking on the beach, listening to the waves crash! I am so envious!

My 13 are also posted.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh .. that poor dog! Thank God he wasn't hurt!

Have fun on your night(s) out!

My list is up

Blogger YellowRose said...

Great happy list...great way to end the week!

Happy Thursday!

Blogger Buffy said...

I need to do this list. I've been bummed out this week. For no reason.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Okay - picture Numa Numa guy - with iPod attempting to clean house to music - so we don't hear the music - just watch - and you've got a pretty good idea of what I look like cleaning house...until I get distracted and lost in the music... So, I end up getting an aerobic workout instead! I love it!

My list is up!

Blogger Andrew said...

Happy Thursday!

Blogger angela said...

You know, there is a Bible verse that says something like "Contentment with godliness is great gain." I love that so many things that are just going on in your life make you smile...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer